Saturday 19 February 2022

Seventh Sunday in Ordinary Time (C)

 Entrance Antiphon [Introit]:

O Lord, I trust in your merciful love. My heart will rejoice in your salvation.
I will sing to the Lord who has been bountiful with me.Psalm 13:6 [Roman Missal]

Domine, in tua misericordia speravi: exsultavit cor meum in salutari tuo: cantabo Domino, qui bona tribuit mihi.
Ps. Usquequo Domine oblivisceris me in finem? usquequo avertis faciem tuam a me? [Graduale Romanum 1979, p.278]

Domine, in tua misericordia speravi: exsultavit cor meum in salutari tuo: cantabo Domino, qui bona tribuit mihi.
Ps. Usquequo Domine oblivisceris me in finem? usquequo avertis faciem tuam a me? [Gregorian Missal 1990, p.457/471]

Choose one Antiphona ad introitum and Psalmus from any of the eight Masses for Ordinary Time [Graduale simplex 2007, pp.215-252]

Liturgy of the Word:

  • First reading: I Samuel 26:2,7-9,12-13,22-23 
  • After the First Reading: 
    • Gradual
      •  Ego dixit Domine, miserere mei; sana animam meam, quia peccavi tibi V. Beatus qui intelligit super egenum et pauperem: in die mala liberabit eum Dominus.
    • Responsorial Psalm 
      • R: The Lord is kind and merciful. [Psalm 103:1-2,3-4,8,10,12-13]
  • Second Reading: I Corinthians 15:45-49 
  • Before the Gospel
    • Versus Alleluiatici
      • Verba mea auribus percipe, Domine, intellige clamorem meum.  Lend ear to my words O Lord, consider my cry. Psalm 5:2
    • Gospel Versicle: I give you a new commandment, says the Lord: love one another as I have loved you. John 13:34
  • Gospel: Luke 6:27-38 

Offertory Antiphon:

Intende voci orationis meae, Rex meus, et Deus meus: quoniam ad te orabo, Domine. [Graduale Romanum 1979, p.280]

Intende voci orationis meae, Rex meus, et Deus meus: quoniam ad te orabo, Domine. [Gregorian Missal 1990, p.459/474]

Choose one Antiphona ad offertorium and Psalmus from any of the eight Masses for Ordinary Time [Graduale simplex 2007, pp.215-252]

Communion Antiphon:

I will recount all your wonders, I will rejoice in you and be glad, and sing psalms to your name, O Most High. Psalm 9:2-3

— or —

Lord, I have come to believe that you are the Christ,the Son of the living God, who is coming into this world.Jn 11:27 [Roman Missal]

Narrabo omnia miriabilia tua: laetabor, et exsultabo in te: psallam nomini tuo, Altissime. Psalm 9:2-3 [Graduale Romanum 1979, p.281]
Psalm 9:8,9,10,11,12,13 can also be sung between repetitions of this antiphon.

Narrabo omnia miriabilia tua: laetabor, et exsultabo in te: psallam nomini tuo, Altissime. Psalm 9:2-3 [Gregorian Missal 1990, p.460/474]

Choose one Antiphona ad communionem and Psalmus from any of the eight Masses for Ordinary Time [Graduale simplex 2007, pp.215-252]

No comments: